The Analog Sample Set being offered includes the following samples and processes:
– Chromogenic Color Transparency (K-14 Process)
– Chromogenic Color Transparency (E-6 Process)
– Chromogenic Color Negative (C-41 Process)
– Developed-Out Silver Gelatin Negative (4X5”)
– Developed-Out Silver Gelatin Negative (8X10”)
– Dye Diffusion Transfer (Polaroid)
– Silver Dye Bleach Print (Cibachrome/Ilfochrome)
– Chromogenic Print 1 – Fuji Surface One (Matte)
– Chromogenic Print 2 – Fuji Surface Two (Glossy)
– Chromogenic Print 3 – Kodak Surface One (Matte)
– Chromogenic Print 4 – Kodak Surface Two (Glossy)
– Chromogenic Print 5 – Spotted And/Or Retouched (One Quadrant Only)
– Developed-Out Silver Gelatin Fiber Base Print – “F” Surface, Air Dried
– Developed-Out Silver Gelatin Fiber Base Print – “F” Surface, Air Dried, Partially Spotted
– Developed-Out Silver Gelatin Fiber Base Print – Ferrotyped
– Developed-Out Silver Gelatin RC Paper Print – Glossy
– Glossy Surface Albumen Print
Use of the unique coupon during the checkout step will cause the unit price of the Analog Sample Set to drop from US$480 to US$0.00. The US$480 figure approximates the total cost, in financial and in-kind donations, of producing each of the 300 sets, and we owe deep gratitude to the institutions and individuals that supported this effort.
The Coupon Code authorizes the shipment of one Sample Set only, and it will expire after first use. If you are interested in more than one Sample Set, you will need to request additional Coupon Codes from the Distribution Committee and use them each on a separate order.
You will be charged for shipping and handling only. Unless specifically requested, shipping will be via United States Postal Service Priority Mail (domestic) or First Class Mail (international).
|Dimensions||8 × 10 × .5 in|